Classification: 4 stars
Beds: 4+2 (sofa-bed)
Facing onto a walled courtyard, with a fantastic view of the surrounding countryside, “La Torretta” was once the lodgings for the guardian-fathers. It has been carefully restored and furnished with antique furniture. The house has two bedrooms (a double and a single), a living room with a double sofa-bed, a fitted kitchen with fire-place and dishwasher, two bathrooms (1 with shower on the ground-floor and a bathroom with jacuzzi on the 1st floor). Heating/air-conditioning, satellite-TV, porch with garden furniture. Surrounded by parkland, this apartment is perfect for a relaxing break in the Colli Euganei Nature Reserve.Free use of the swimming pool and its garden (open from mid April to mid October). Free picking of fruit and vegetables from the orchard, if available in the season. Upon request and free of charge, mountain bikes, a 16th centuryroom with an open-fireplace suitable for grilling and WiFi Internet connection (not guaranteed inside the apartments).
Check-in: 2:00 pm / 6:00 pm.
Check-out: 10:00 am.
- entrance through the porch
- kitchen with fireplace and dishwasher
- livingroom with double-sofabed
- bathroom with shower
- bedroom with twin beds
- double bedroom
- bathroom with jacuzzi
Prices 2015 (4 persons)
24.10.2015 - 19.12.2015
29.08.2015 - 24.10.2015
19.12.2015 - 06.01.2016
- covered multi-function pool with hydromassage, jet-streams, sparkling bench (open from mid april to mid october)
- 2 mountain bikes and 1 tandem
- orchard (free picking of fruit and vegetables)
- maintenance of the garden and pool
- wide terrace with view on the garden and centuries-old park
- barbecue room dating 1600
- final cleaning
- free wi fi internet connection (available in common areas).
- air conditioning
services on payment
- laundry & dryer € 8 (including soap)
- extra cleaning (upon request) € 60
- extra towels (upon request) € 8 per person full set
- additional bed € 22 per night