La Dimora del Re
A roomy apartment on the 1st floor of the castle where King Vittorio Emanuele the 3rd of Italy stayed in 1918. The flat’s two double rooms, billiard room, living room with original, ceramic wood-burning stove are entirely furnished with rare antique furniture, etchings and rugs. The apartment also has a fitted kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, a double bathroom and satellite-TV. Free use of the swimming pool and its garden (open from mid April to mid October). Free picking of fruit and vegetables from the orchard, if available in the season. Upon request and free of charge, mountain bikes, a 16th century room with an open-fireplace suitable for grilling and WiFi Internet connection (not guaranteed inside the apartments).
Check-in: 2:00 pm / 7:00 pm.
Check-out: 10:00 am.
Prices 2013 (including 4 persons)
21.12.2013 - 06.01.2014
26.10.2013 - 21.12.2013
31.08.2013 - 26.10.2013
- covered multi-function pool with hydromassage, jet-streams, sparkling bench (open from mid april to mid october)
- 2 mountain bikes and 1 tandem
- orchard (free picking of fruit and vegetables)
- maintenance of the garden and pool
- barbecue room dating 1600
- final cleaning
- air conditioning/heating
- free wi fi internet connection (available in common areas).
services on payment
- laundry € 8
- extra cleaning (upon request) € 60
- extra towels (upon request) € 10 per person full set