Classification: 4 stars
The apartment GLI ULIVI, sleeping eight, is located on the ground and first floor and faces the vineyards on the south-west side of the castle. It is furnished with antique pieces and carefully restored. Has 3 bedrooms, a living room with a sofa and wood stove, a fitted kitchen corner, with microwave, dishwasher; 3 Tv sat (1 in the living room, 2 in the bedrooms, upstairs). There are 4 bathrooms (3 with Jacuzzi and shower and one just with shower), washing machine and dryer. Private terrace, with forniture garden. Free use of the swimming pool and its garden (open from mid April to mid October). Free picking of fruit and vegetables from the orchard, if available in the season. Upon request and free of charge, mountain bikes, a 16th century room with an open-fireplace suitable for grilling and WiFi Internet connection (not guaranteed inside the apartments).
Check-in: 2:00 pm / 7:00 pm.
Check-out: 10:00 am.
ground & first floor
- entrance through the terrace
- kitchen corner with wood stove
- livingroom with sofabed
- 3 bedrooms with twin or double beds
- 3 bathrooms with jacuzzi
- 1 bathroom with shower
Prices 2013 (8 persons)
26.10.13 - 21.12.13
31.08.13 - 26.10.13
21.12.13 - 06.01.14
services on payment
- laundry & dryer € 8 (including soap)
- extra cleaning (upon request) € 60
- extra towels (upon request) € 10 per person full set
- additional bed € 22 per night
- covered multi-function pool with hydromassage, jet-streams, sparkling bench (open from mid april to mid october)
- 2 mountain bikes and 1 tandem
- orchard (free picking of fruit and vegetables)
- maintenance of the garden and pool
- wide terrace with view on the garden and centuries-old park
- barbecue room dating 1600, upon request
- final cleaning
- free wi fi internet connection (available in common areas).
- heating/hair conditioning